Monday, March 31, 2008

Old MacDonald

Quick story...
Luke asked Morgan to sing "Old MacDonald."
Morgan sings: "Old MacDonald had a farm. Ee-i-ee-i-o. And on that farm he had a ....."
Morgan pauses and awaits Luke to fill in the blank.
Luke sings: "Super Luke"
They both sing: "Ee-i-ee-i-o. With a blast-off here and a blast-off there,...etc. Old MacDonald had a Super Luke, ee-i-e-i-o."

Luke even introduced himself to our cleaning lady's daughter today as "Super Luke." He is at the funniest stage now. I will keep you posted with more funny things that he says!

6 comments:

Corey said...

What a cute kid! This story reminds me of the post you did a while back of him wearing the snorkle and towel cape. Little boys are so much fun! I showed that post to Hyrum a while ago and the idea must have stuck with him. A couple of weeks ago we were at GI Joes and Hyrum saw a pair on goggles and insisted that he needed to try them on an then buy them. I thought it was a good idea as well since I wanted to sign him up for swimming lessons again. (Now we'll have to postpone that for a while due to his broken leg.) Anyway he loved wearing them and ran around the whole store thinking he was something really special and said HI and introduced himself to everyone in the store. I'm discovering that the thing I like best about having kids is how much they are able to make me laugh and brighten each day.

Samantha Fife said...

So cute! I can't believe how old he is getting. They sure change a lot each day don't they? Sometimes its obvious like a frist step or word and then sometimes I put clothes on that fit her last week and it's snug this week!

Graham said...

That is really funny! Boys will be boys. We were talking at playgroup this morning about how boys and girls are so different. All the ladies who had boys were talking about how much their sons love dinosaurs and dinosaur books... I was like, wow... I don't have any dinosaurs I better go get some for Gavin! I am excited for Gavin to get bigger so that he can do cute boy stuff like Luke.

jules said...

What a fun story!! You should post a picture of your Super Luke!

Tara and Orlando said...

And some videos too! We miss you guys too much!

Samantha Fife said...

Haven't you ever heard of Super Luke? He is the coolest super hero of them all....able to shake excatly 2 aspirin from a jar and powers to calm jittery squirrels.

-Jordan