On Thursday, October 30th, the school hosted a Trick-or-Treat parade for the children. The children went trick-or-treating to the classrooms on campus as well as the administrative offices. Luke was so pumped for this! For a while he kept saying that we were going to "chocolate treat" rather than "trick-or-treat." I would prefer to get only chocolate too!
Batman Luke practicing his moves
Luke was the only Batman in the parade. Someone asked Luke to say "hello" to Robin. After we left that office, he turned to me and asked: "Mom, where IS Robin?" At the first office, Luke got his treat and then walked to the back of the line and went through again. The man said, "I already gave you a treat but I'll give you some more." He was giving out chocolate so I am not sure whether Luke was confused as to how the trick-or-treating was supposed to go or if he understood the process a little too well.
Just waiting to go to the next candy spot...
The Ross Prep School Ghouls




2 comments:
I love Luke as Batman... that is a pretty sweet costume. Does he wear it out in public all the time? We had a friend bring over her boys on Wednesday and her 4 yr old came dressed in his spiderman costume... slippers, mask, and all... it was funny...
I also think the asian kid dressed as a surgeon/doctor looks really cute too.
I think it's amazing that Miriam was able to keep herself occupied without destroying anything. I think that Charlotte was sent to us to keep me on my toes!
Post a Comment