This was a special Christmas for the Lewis family. It was the first Christmas since 1998 that we were all together on Christmas Day. In years past, Morgan and I had flown out the day after Christmas to be with my parents so this was a rare treat to be with them on Christmas Day.
Paw Paw playing with Connor
The ever glamorous April and Robert
Paw Paw loved playing with his grandchildren! They all have softened him up! There's Kaitlyn, Madison, Miriam, Connor and Luke.
The Christmas feast is almost ready. Can you see my poor mother and grandma in the background slaving away? Thanks for making such a great meal!
My Grandma Aldridge...a very special and influential woman in my life. She never stops working and keeps going regardless of how she might be feeling. She has a strong testimony of the restored gospel of Jesus Christ and puts others needs above her own. I love you Grandma!







1 comment:
Wow, Miriam is such a little blondie! She's looking so grown up! I can't believe she's almost 2!
Post a Comment