We love the Miami Zoo! This is our new place to go and just play. Take a look at some of the things that the kids have enjoyed so far at the zoo...
Miriam likes to feed the flamingos.
Morgan likes the art. ;)
Miriam and I like the monkeys (you can't see them in this shot but that is what's behind us).
Luke loves all the things to climb on...
and so does Miriam.
Alligator Play Area
Morgan scared the children when he pretended to pat the bats and acted like they attacked him. Here he is trying to show them that they weren't real in the first place. As you can see, Miriam believed him more than Luke and touched the bats. 






3 comments:
oh I miss Miami!! and the Zoo and everything there!!! Say hi to Miami for me. . . glad you are having fun! (I'm jealous!!!!)
What a great place for the kids to play! I'm glad you guys are settling in and finding fun activites to do with the kids. I'm so jealous of your warm weather! I can't wait for spring to come!
Wow! That IS a cool zoo. We haven't been to the zoo yet here.
Post a Comment