We are officially the parents of a school age child!
Luke all dressed and ready to go with his Marvel Super Heroes back pack and Iron Man lunch box.
"Come on Mom...too many pictures!" I just liked their expressions in this one...
So I waited all day to hear how Luke's first day went and the moment he walked through the door, I started asking the questions. He gave no details! He seemed pretty happy though and that is always a great sign. Here's to a great year of learning!




3 comments:
Awesome! they are going to love that when they are dating!!! ( not dating each other but other people! ;) )
Where you sad to see him go to school?
Oh my! You guys started school already? Is Luke really that old!? Way to go Luke!
lol. Emma always did that even at preschool- you want to know all about their day and they say... fine. Emma's kindergarten teacher said to let them kinda relax when they get home and ask them later in the evening. She said they need a chance to unwind just like we do. :) I love all his Super Hero gear! Too cute!
Post a Comment