Saturday, April 16, 2011

Harley Davidson Museum

After we made an offer on the house Friday afternoon, we headed to Milwaukee to stay the night. Since our flight home wasn't until late afternoon, we decided to take in the Harley Davidson museum on Saturday. We both really enjoyed seeing how Harley Davidson started building motorcycles.



This is a Model #1 Harley

I am personally a fan of the side cars and loved seeing the various uses for them throughout history.

Since Morgan was still in a hard cast, he was able to zoom around the museum in style with a wheelchair.





At the end of the museum you could sit on various models. I tried to have a hard core Harley face, but failed miserably. Mostly I look mad. I really wasn't, I promise!

Morgan always looks studly.





Me as Evel Knievel

1 comment:

Graham said...

lol! you guys are the best!

Erin