We were so lucky to have Grandma Shelley and the Currie family in town for Jane's baby blessing at Church. She was so peacefully quiet while her Daddy gave her a sweet blessing. Jane is the easiest little baby. I am so lucky to have her now and hope that I can teach her everything she needs to know to be faithful and successful.
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Jane's Blessing Day
We were so lucky to have Grandma Shelley and the Currie family in town for Jane's baby blessing at Church. She was so peacefully quiet while her Daddy gave her a sweet blessing. Jane is the easiest little baby. I am so lucky to have her now and hope that I can teach her everything she needs to know to be faithful and successful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Such a beautiful family!!
They all just keep growing!!!!
Post a Comment