Sunday, July 22, 2012

Mitt Romney in Janesville

I never thought that I was a very politically minded person until moving to Wisconsin.   With the battle over recalling Scott Walker and now the elections in November, politics are big here.  When we heard that Mitt Romney was making a stop here in Janesville, I knew that I had to go.  Morgan had just finished the night shift at the hospital but met me at the factory to help with the kids.  We didn't make it into the main seating area, but ended up outside in the overflow area.  


The kids all got flags at the event and it helped to distract them from the heat and waiting for a little while.

 A sleepy but devoted Mitt supporter- Dr. Fife.



Many of our friends made it into the general seating area.  However we did run into our friend Stacie outside.   

Even Jane was excited to see the hopeful President Romney.  
 Paul Ryan came out to greet us.


Then Scott Walker came out to introduce Mitt.

Then Mitt took the microphone.  I loved hearing him speak.  He seems to want the best for all Americans.  

Romney for America!

No comments: