Happy Birthday Jane!
We got Jane her first piggy bank for her birthday.
Jane also got Wonder Woman and her invisible jet for her birthday.
What could be in the card? Money from Aunt Ashley. So glad we got her a piggy bank!
After opening presents it was time for cupcakes!
Jane loves Sesame Street and I decided to make her these Cookie Monster cupcakes.
She loved them as you can tell by the destruction on her high chair table!
We are so lucky to have Jane in our family. All the children love to play with her and try to make her laugh. Eve and Jane have their own special bond and like to imitate each other. I often hear them mimicking one another's sounds. Jane is definitely Mommy's girl. She likes to be held close. She is very tender-hearted and will cry if you look at her while you are angry or raise your voice. She loves to hear people sing and tries to sing along during Church. She is a VERY MESSY EATER. When she gets tired of chewing on something, she just spits it out, plays with it and then throws it on the floor. Then she will find it later on the floor and eat it again if I do not sweep fast enough. She is very apprehensive about walking. She still prefers to crawl but she will cruise around the furniture. She likes to watch the other children play. She enjoys swinging at the park and playing in our sandbox. Eve has started calling her Janey-Wayney. She loves to be a part of Eve's preschool class and tries to participate in all that we do. I am so grateful to have this little girl in my life. I love you Jane!




No comments:
Post a Comment