Saturday, November 3, 2007

Spouses Organization Halloween Party

On October 27th, the Ross' Spouses Organization had a Halloween Party for the children. Morgan was off studying but the kids and I had a blast. We arrived early so we headed to the playground. Luke is a big helper with Miriam. He loves to push her on the swings.Here's Luke just waiting for things to get rolling...
Luke playing the Ring Toss game.
What would a party be without popcorn? Here's Luke taking a break from the games and enjoying his favorite snack.
Fishing for Treats
Taking another break
to eat his second box of popcorn. Luke trying to win our family a cake in the Cake Walk. He didn't win a cake but got a big bag of Skittles for participating. I enjoyed those later. :)
Luke taking yet another break to eat his 3rd box of popcorn. I told you it was his favorite snack.
"Hey, where are you taking me Snow White?"
"Ring Around the Rosies..."
"We all fall down."













No comments: