After Thanksgiving Dinner, Morgan set out to make our Christmas tree...
Dad, we want to help!
Luke pasting the tree together.
Here is the finished product! The kids and I were tuckered out after our dinner and left Morgan to finish the tree alone. I was so surprised at how well the tree turned out. If anyone can make something out of nothing, Morgan can. He is so awesome!









6 comments:
Your kids are so grown up!! I'm so glad you found our blog! :) One of my favorite Christmas's was when we made our own tree out of a cardboard box. My step-mom has saved it after eleven years and two moves!
You go guy! I love your tree it's awesome! You guys look great too! Kristin you're so tan and skinny, you look like a model! I can't believe how big the kids have gotten either! We miss you and can't wait to see you home for Christmas and hope all is going well for you down there!
I love your Christmas tree. So festive!
I LOVE it! Way to go, Morgan! And you look fantastic, Kristin! Your kids are just adorable. I can't wait to see you for Christmas.
Wow! Way to go Morgan! I really am impressed with your mad skills. You all look great and I am glad to see you doing well. Luke looks just like the little Morgan that I grew up with, how funny. Rushell (Dickson) Megerle
Now that's being resourceful. I bet Luke loves having a tree. Emma has to plug in the tree and the Christmas lights every night. I am a little jealous of your hot tan bod though Kristin, considering that I have no waistline right now. Wish we were getting to see you at Christmas, but maybe another time.
Post a Comment