Saturday, August 30, 2008

Paintball War

I had no idea what an exhilarating rush paintball could be! On the last Saturday in WA, we had the Goffs and Mike over to paintball. Scott gets the award for the most creative armor. He used cardboard, bubble wrap and duct tape!
Of course there were a few casualties...
Here's Jeff with a paintball hit to the throat

Mike got it on the top of his head...

And poor Morgan ended up getting some of the paint in his mouth when a ball exploded on the mouthpiece, YUCK!

Rambo would be so proud!

1 comment:

Graham said...

They are so brave! I am so chicken! I have heard about how much it hurts and I vow never to play. My dad looks hilarious and now I am really mad at my mom b/c I can see her kitchen in the background and I still haven't REALLY seen any pics of it! What a change, her house looks so different!