Saturday, August 16, 2008

Pool Fun

We have been having so much fun going to the pool lately. Luke's friend gave him a floatie that he absolutely loves! He enjoys jumping into the pool now and paddling all around. It's great to watch him more independent in the water and having a blast. Miriam also likes to float in her floatie and we race against Luke. However, after our trip to the pool today, we are all a little sunburned. I think we will stay out of the sun until Grandma's house on August 21st. Can't wait to see all our WA friends and family!


A very happy Luke!
This is Miriam's little friend Kairi. We go to the pool often with her and her mom Diana. It's been so great to have them live close to us and have playdates.
The two little girls...
What would the pool be without a snack? Luke taking a break to re-fuel for his next pool adventures!


2 comments:

Corey said...

YEAH, can you believe you'll be here in 5 days! We are so excited to see you guys again! You'll be here just in time to meet the newest member of our family too! We'll have to take you over to Bainbridge to meet him and have a little horsey fun!

Graham said...

Luke looks so stylin' in the sunglasses. I wish I was going to Seattle too! It is hot here, but Mom says it was 90 there the other day and they are going to come see us in MN... so I guess I can't be too jealous.