Morgan's sisters Ashley and Kristen have the cutest dogs. During our stay at Grandma's house, Luke and Miriam just adored these creatures. Miriam was fascinated with Tanner, but he didn't feel the same for her. Tanner was probably a little reluctant to form a relationship with Miriam since she would follow him around and bug him. However Molly was the dog that won their hearts. Molly was so patient and friendly. She loved eating the food they would "accidentally" drop or be patted by them. Luke started calling Molly his dog. When we left, Ashley gave Luke a stuffed dog that looks like Molly to help keep him company. He sleeps with it every night and gets very upset if Miriam touches it.







2 comments:
Molly is such a sweet dog, she makes me want to rush out and buy a border collie. But I guess we'll just have to wait until we move since dogs aren't allowed here.
Tanner would always nip at Emma when she was smaller. Tanner is just not good with kids. He is cute though. I am kind of surprised to hear that Molly is so great with kids... I have only met Molly once and she was always chewing up my kids' toys so I am glad that she was nice to you guys. It's so cute when they get attached to animals... Charlotte loves cats... too bad they smell.
Post a Comment